Non Delivery/ No Confirmation Out 162.00??????

ashelives
Contributor
Contributor

It would seem that it is clear that all that is necessary is that a package says "it is delivered." I totally object to this notion in that EVRY Package is delivered and left unattended on my front porch for anyone to see. It is the only house on the road, it is visible from the road...and we have had in the recent months from December on, 4 packages that have been "non-delivered." Perhaps one has to look into the companies you are dealing with...for instance UPS. Right before Christmas I watched a UPS driver back his truck into a local supermarket damaging the building. Did he stop? No. I chased him down and called the police. But again they are the honest ones we believe.

Perhaps a signature for something valued at 162.70 is needed. I certainly don't want it left unattended and out in the elements. Again, I DO NOT BLAME your company but for the fact that a signature was not required.

Obviously these were a gift and are long past due.....not to mention the time and effort that I have put into trying to right what is wrong. As a teacher, I have allowed my students to see companies in action and monitor what the little guy faces as it takes on big business. Honestly, to them this is unfair and I hate to say it but I agree.

Sincerely,

T.W.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashelives

Not sure what this has to do with anyone on here.

Suggest you liase with the sellers and pay for signed delivery items.

Or leave a safe place for your items to be delivered to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.