New paper wasting format from PayPal

PegasusGuitars
Contributor
Contributor
I use PayPal a lot in my business and personal affairs. It works well and makes transactions easy. However, the recent changes to PayPal forms is very disappointing and totally unnecessary. Notices of payments received used to print out in 1 page or sometimes 1 page and an annoying 2 or 3 lines on the 2nd page. Now it prints out in 3 pages, wasting millions of dollars, not to mention trees. This is technology gone wild and a thinking techie should recognize that. PayPal should always aim to decrease their impact on customers and the environment. After all, it costs them nothing to be efficient in their advertising.and should be something they can tout. I am not a social media person, but I wish someone would take this to social media. As a side note, some of the PayPal forms don't print out at all anymore. Certain forms print only a heading and nothing else on the page.There is nothing wrong with my computer or printer. That is also annoying. I have to hand write out the info.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.