New message

mylathe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had a new email saying that Ihad three messages from the community and to click here to get them. I did and logged in to find this list which has no imdications  as to what, where, or who is trying to contact me.

It seems a complete waste of time and use.

Regards

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mylathe

ok well i wouldn't worry about it as I took the time to give you a complete answer last time you posted and did not even get a thank you in reply...................won't make that mistake again, complete waste of time and use.

Regards.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mylathe
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@mylathe

ok well i wouldn't worry about it as I took the time to give you a complete answer last time you posted and did not even get a thank you in reply...................won't make that mistake again, complete waste of time and use.

Regards.

Hi,

I hadn't realised I had posted twice but there we are we all make mistakes. I do of course thank you for your help.

I did give you Kudos, as I thought but as this is the first time, for a very long time, since I have tried to do it I may have got it wrong. I did reply but obviuosly it didn't get to you. I was brought up to always say please and thank you and would never be rude enough not to do so. Please regard my post as fulfilled and closed.

Regards,

Michael

PS I hope this message reaches you.

Login to Me Too

misspolite
Contributor
Contributor
Stop wasting my time with email opportunity that you know **bleep** well I don't qualify. ..get a life please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.