Need help with a resolution. Paypal froze my account

TroyOR
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

I need help. First time I have used this forum. After reading some snarky comments I decided to start again.

I have been with PP for over 15 years. All is fine no worries. now it is not. Just like that.

They wanted a ton of info, address verification, business license etc. i did that 10 days ago.

now, no answer. No emails, can't call them. nothing but my account if froze.

How do they expect us to do business?

So everyone out there. How can I get this resolved and out of the PP dog house?

troy

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TroyOR

Would like to give you advice but guess you don't want it from me so bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TroyOR
Contributor
Contributor

What part of my post says I don't want help? You are as big a jerk as paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TroyOR

The part where you post a link to my profile and make the remark about sarky comments would do it i think.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TroyOR
Contributor
Contributor

Poor little baby got his feeling hurt. Go snivel someplace else. Lead follow or go away

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TroyOR

Smiley Very Happy

Doesn't get you any help that attitude does it.

Cheeribye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

KuroRintala
Contributor
Contributor

You have the same **bleep** attitude as the actual paypal staff. I sincerely hope another service takes over and paypal goes bankrupt. Bunch of criminals.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KuroRintala

Yes correct i do, because i help a lot of people as well.

How many folks have you saved from being scammed on this board, oh yes a big fat 0.

You prefer to have a go at folks that do save users losing their hard earned cash.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

KuroRintala
Contributor
Contributor

Lost over 600€. All I got from paypal was a big <removed> you while it was clear fraud. Ain't nobody helping me so everyone allied to paypal can fall in a big dark hole for all I care. You act like a bank, but you accept none of the responsabilities or service that an actual financial institution offers. How this is legal goes beyond me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KuroRintala

Except i am not allied to paypal.

I am a user on this forum EXACTLY the same as you are, the only difference is that if you help a lot of folks you get advisor status.

I neither represent or work for paypal and my opinions are my own just as yours are.

I am on here to help the ''users'' of paypal and not paypal per se.

Then you get folks like you that have never done anything to help anyone on here having a go at us.

And  you have no idea why i replied to the original poster as i did, it was because I had tried to help him and again he became abusive because he did not like the facts i posted.

I don't ''act'' like a bank, I have just finished my ''real life job'' and it has nothing to do with paypal or banking. I just came home from work to log in and help a few people.

If you want help then ask for it, if you want to have a go at customer services then contact THEM not us.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.