Money in less than 3 Minutes: PayPal to Debit Instant Transfer! :)

Kacey7

So I needed money quickly and remembered I had money on my PayPal account.  I searched the community to see if I transferred on the weekend, and I read many posts that it could be 3-5 days (which would be too late for my urgent needs over this weekend).  I planned to transfer to my bank account, but got this new prompt to pay a minimal fee ($.25 to $1.00 max) and get the money transferred from my PayPal account to my debit card on file within 30 minutes.

I filled in the simple form at 11:40pm tonight (Friday), then I logged into my bank and by 11:43pm, the funds were available for my use! 🙂

I am super pleased to know this works after business hours and on the weekends and I can trust when I have everything updated and set up correctly, that I can access my PayPal account balance anytime and any day of the week or weekend.  Super Pleased! 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Hi Kacey7 -

We appreciate you coming here to the Community to let us know that our new debit card withdrawal option worked so well for you! 🙂 Thanks for sharing your experience, and for being a valued PayPal Customer!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.