May God bless this company.

narifa
New Community Member
So I create a paypal account, link my bank account, and then someone send me some money, but i can't withdraw it into my bank account. There's something wrong, but I can't find a way to check anything about the bank account i've entered. Ok i guess i will need to remove and re-enter my bank info and try to withdraw it again. A few moments later... My account got suspended for a suspicious activity. i need to give them some proof of my ID. Ok sent them, and my account got back alive again within a day. And now i can withdraw my money. Starting to love this paypal thing. La la la... I start to learn about other features on Paypal, i found this Paypal.me link which is kinda cute to have. So i create one. But my business name is not really appealing to see. So i change the business name into something nicer, put some matching avatar with the background color, things like that. And... my account got suspended again. For some unclear suspicious activity. This time they need a proof of my bank account. There has to be my name and my account number on it. I sent them some online transaction screenshot. Got rejected. They want a paper, and not electronic transaction. Ok... i sent them a money deposit paper. It has my name and my account number printed on it. Got rejected for the second time. They're still asking the same thing. Paper and not electronic transaction. Confused. Let me try sending them a photo of my bank account book, it also has my name and number in it. Got rejected again. And still with the same reply "Please provide paper and not electronic transaction..." Ok it's getting on my nerves, but i still have faith on them. I put all pictures together with a description inside the picture, asking them why these paper can still be categorized as electronic transaction. and i also ask them to be more spesific about what kind of proof that they need. Sent. I also contacted the customer service email asking for help, i wrote them the whole story. Within an hour they replied with a copy of basic FAQ. It says if this doesn't help, please reply with as much info as possible so we can help you. So i write them the whole story again on the reply. Sent. A few hours later, i got an email saying my account is now closed permanently, and nothing that i can do about it. The reason is also unclear, basically because they think that i'm a threat and value other customers safety. Seriously....... If this is the way you treat your new costumer, i can't expect nothing else than praying the best for this company in the future, may God bless you all.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Why didn't you simply send them a bank statement like they were asking for?

Why all the strange pictures and screen captures?

That type of activity can get an account permanently closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.