C_Frank33304
New Community Member

I might be alone here, but I HATE so called "user friendly" designs... No 2 people are alike; PayPal's web development department was clearly living on a different planet with the "new" user interface. Your simple = my aggravation. I've been able steer clear of PayPal all together since... until now, ugh!!!

So before I start spending hours looking through FAQ's & online support documents (which it seems solely exist because companies want to create new ways to "excite us" over their belt tightening: I think I'm going to get rid of all those people who work on the third floor to build an executive juice bar... hmm, I'll replace all of those question answering customer service phone Representative with computers that sound like my ex-wife and endless help files & forums that take so long to navigate that customers will forget their question after a day or two anyway) is there a way to log in directly to the "CLASSIC SITE?"

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

No, you're not alone...I H-A-T-E the new format also...Seems like another eBay "improvement"....Change for the sake of change, to keep the geeks busy.....Only reason I use Paypal now, is because we've been pretty much forced into it.....

Login to Me Too

marmar3
New Community Member

arisdisc
Contributor
Contributor

No, you're not alone. The new interface is absolutely WORTHLESS. Not a single improvement, in fact a big step down.

WHY IS THERE NO ABILITY TO 'ARCHIVE' TRANSACTIONS?????????

For cryin' out loud, Paypal, do you actually USE the site when you make changes like this that make no sense?

When I log in each time, I WANT TO SEE NEW TRANSACTIONS, not ALL OF THEM.

Give us ARCHIVE back! Prove to all of us that you are not completely clueless!

Login to Me Too

Veriajules
Contributor
Contributor
Logging into the classic site is not easy from a mobile device but I finally found a link embedded in the help files after multiple inquiries due to my inability to withdraw money to my bank account from my phone. I've bookmarked this link on my phone for easy access. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds&bn_r=o
Login to Me Too

fiestonder
New Community Member

Thanks! They keep changing the site and it wouldn't allow me to use my Capital One Sparks Account to transfer money into - they say it's an online bank and they don't allow transfers between online banks. This was a great workout their new system! 

Login to Me Too

Gerry7230
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks your link worked perfectly.
Login to Me Too

Malee
New Community Member

Thanks for the link. After I click 'continue' to withraw an amount to my Thai bank. the same page just refreshes and brings me to the same place. The transaction doesn't seem to go ahead on Paypal

Login to Me Too

tomheard89

How did you solve this problem? I'm having the same problem trying to withdraw the money and it keeps say "Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw moneyon our Classic site instead". Please helps! 

Login to Me Too

JR_BQ
Contributor
Contributor

@Veriajules wrote:
Logging into the classic site is not easy from a mobile device but I finally found a link embedded in the help files after multiple inquiries due to my inability to withdraw money to my bank account from my phone. I've bookmarked this link on my phone for easy access. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds&bn_r=o

Thanks Veriajules, that helped me today. For those wondering how to do it. Just follow the previous link that Veriajules posted and FROM THERE you can go to your summary (you have to close the 'Withdraw' open tab first), once there your Summary page will look a bit different but this will allow you to modifiy or see things that with the current design are not available.

In my case, I wanted to change my primary banck account, I did what I said above and next to the bank accounts the 'Money' option was finally elegible (it wasn't before), then I was able to change my Primary Bank Account, which on the new design wasn't possibble. I hope others manage to find your way around this as well.

The New PayPal design is good looking but it is COMPLETELY DESASTROUS IN FUNCTIONALITY !!!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.