Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

Contributor
Contributor

It's not a "pollitical rant"! If paypal takes a certain political stance, it's on paypal! You people want to do this, fine. Just won't see any more of my money!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@222226

Well personally I couldn't care less one way or another as I have nothing to do with paypal.

So posting on here is pretty pointless as this is a 'user to user' help forum and all you are doing is clogging up the forum and making it more difficult for users that need help to get it quickly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JeffersonPolk
Contributor
Contributor

I will cease using PayPal until they rescind this policy.  Who appointed you censor?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeffersonPolk

Thats a funny one, you are the one trying to censor who companies can or can't do business with.

I am not a censor as I could not care less one way or another, I just hate the forum getting clogged up with ridiculous political rants when others are trying to get help.

You have the right to close your paypal account and no longer do business with paypal, the same as paypal has the right to withdraw their services and no longer do business with businesses etc that they no longer want to provide a services to. Who are you to tell them who they can or cannot trade with?

If you want to close your accounts then do so, i am sure paypal won't miss the few of you that do so out of their 210 million active accounts worldwide.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JeffersonPolk
Contributor
Contributor

Rant?  What rant?  If this boycott is picked up by conservative media, PayPal will quickly fold.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeffersonPolk

Course they will, all 200+ million account holders will be rushing to close their accounts  Smiley Very Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

John8875633

Well, I will just stop using Paypal. They are a corporation not a government advisery group. Most likely their system has been abusied by some crazy wing nuts. The end result is this has just proved what people have been saying about paypal. That they lack the drive to make sure the automation of everything doesn't impeed business transactions. Here the automatic system has basically just auto banned legitement sites simple because of mass emailing and complaints. Without review what makes paypal better than bitcoin or the variety of other services? Also the spamming of Paypal Credit everytime I go to purchase something is annoying. 

Login to Me Too

CSdad2005
New Community Member
Heard about this, as well. Will not be using PayPal for purchases any longer.
Login to Me Too

NormaH
Contributor
Contributor

No more paypal for me.....Once upon a time we had free speach in this country, evidently we don't have anything if we are not commies.

Login to Me Too

46er
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Pay Pal taking direction  from the left-wing southern poverty law center in limiting donations to the information service Jihad Watch?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.