Is there a place to leave a Review for Paypal

babybirdscloset
Contributor
Contributor

I have had HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience with Paypal starting in 2018. When prior I had a dispute Paypal was a breeze I would call in eplain and they would get right on it no headaches. I had a dispute this year with a clothing company I bought from on line. The company offered me a refund and cancellation which I accepted. Company never cancelled or refunded. So I opened a dispute with Paypal. I went round and round and round with Paypal. Like Paypal did not want to refund me the money. So a month after my purchase my package does show up but it's only 1 item from my whole order and it's not as described. Very cheap see through, I don't want it. I have paypal on the phone as I open it. Paypal lady says No Problem SHIP IT BACK TO CHINA! WTF so I have to pay for shipping back? She assures me Paypal will reimburse me. I ask and even call back to ask again the process to ensure my now $14.25 would be refunded on top of my over $34 payment to that clothing company. Yes yes they tell me buy the postage and then send us a receipt for it. Anyways I never got the help I asked for because this is actually NOT how it works. I called back today the Paypal lady after going back and fourth with her she gives me $14 back. I'm like WTF (again) look at the this date and the address for shipping I used Paypal so you would have the receipt. You owe me $14.25. 25 cents is nothing BUT it's the principal of the fact I have been going through this since JANUARY and I'm literally been begging for help. Paypal customer service sucks, most calls are reps from another country and no one wants to help all of a sudden. I wish they would review their customer service policies and go back to how they use to be HELPFUL. I'm never buying from China again and I sincerely hope I never have to deal with a dispute through Paypal again. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.