IS IT TIME TO LEAVE PAYPAL? THEY SCARE ME, IS $ SAFE?

divtec1
Contributor
Contributor

I have used PayPal since 2004 for all payments and WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH IT'S RELIABILITY.

Then someone apparently needed to justify their value and decided to fix something that wasn't broke... and their previously VERY RELIABLE system became VERY UNRELIABLE, with many errors.

I have spent much time providing them with feedback only to be IGNORED... EVERYTIME!

This has become frightening as much money is at stake... and now I can't trust them!!!!

Customer support only provides lip-service.

THEIR ALL INCOMPETENT AND VANITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRUTH.

NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE PROBLEMS OR ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY.

THEY ARE INCOMPETENT!

THEY ARE NEGATIVELY AFFECTING MY BUSINESS!

I NOW MUST FIND AN ACCEPTABLE WORK-AROUND THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE PAYPAL.

THEY HAVE BECOME SELF-DESTRUCTIVE... SAD!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

optimolly
New Community Member

Paypal has blocked an account of the IB (Identitäre Bewegung), because of the allegation, that IB has violated the PAYPAL-Rules, what is just robbish!

In the first place, Paypal is making world politics. This is illegal. A Bank as Paypal it is has nothing to do with politics and should stay off.

Here I wrote ( in German) my opinion about this. I'm thinking about to delete my Paypal-account for that reason. Furthermore they are on the opposite position to me.

http://www.journalistenwatch.com/2017/06/14/paypal-friert-konto-der-identitaeren-ein/

Das Konto der IB einzufrieren, hätten Sie wirklich nicht tun sollen!
Die IB ist eine Europäische Aktivistenvereinigung, die den linksliberalen Globalismus und die Islamisierung Europas mit friedlichen Mitteln der Demonstration und OHNE GEWALT bekämpft. Paypal hat sich nicht in Politik zu mischen! Paypal macht sich zum Handlanger totalitärer Interessen!

Sie sollen Geld verwalten und keine Politik machen! Ich habe auch ein Konto bei Ihnen.
Aber nachdem ich sehe, WIE Sie Kunden zu unterdrücken versuchen und sich in Politik einmischen,
werde ich sorgfältige Überlegungen vornehmen zu dem Hintergrund auf die Frage,
ob ich als Kunde PAYPAL unterstützen will, wenn Paypal Politik macht und obendrein noch GEGEN
meine Überzeugung Politik betreibt!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.