I’m gonna own PayPal when this is over!!

Jjbcardinale
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal you are all a bunch of crooks I’m gonna slander the ceo’s Name all over the internet and me and my lawyer are going to do everything we possibly can to shut down PayPal for good and I have an awesome lawyer. Almost 6 months ago I opened up a PayPal account so that my wealthy family can send me money for bills and such and make life easier for myself and my children as a single mom PayPal decided one day that those large transactions raised red flags and they wanted to verify my account They verified me then turned around and blocked me again. I have 10,600 dollars of money sent by my mother sitting in my PayPal account that can’t be touched for 180 days this money was not for selling or buying anything it was simply family sending me money period the end no scam nothing else but family but PayPal took upon themselves to close down my account and hold that much of my money so my lawyer has filed a class action lawsuit against PayPal and they are not going to like this one They messed with the wrong person! PayPal is evil and they are done using my 10k polling around in their account to gain interest on other people’s money who’s accounts they want to freeze for no reason! I have wrote my mayor congressman and many others and even PayPal who still refuses to release my money and next month it’s been 180 days no chargebacks in my account yet PayPal jerks???? You won’t see any because my mom sent it!!! Stupid idiots your going down finally for all the people your burnt you just messed with a very wealthy family that owns more money than PayPal alone and found a lawyer that’s willing to take your corporation down! Peace PayPal you money stealers.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.