I feel robbed by PayPal

Syphr53
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been hesitant to use PayPal in the past tho I've had an account. I decided to give it a chance and it's been nothing jut a night mare . Everything is all out of order o their end and people are lead to handover cash with the possibility of not ever getting it back unless u can jump thru hoops for them I am absolutely furious with PayPal and the operator I spoke to made it clear they can care less bout ur business or any customer . DO NOT USE PAYPAL OR EVER PUT REAl MONEY IN THERE . Photo id is not enough for them
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Scoobysenay
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. PayPal withdrew a double payment from my bank account. Customer service is a joke. My bank took the extra payment back from PayPal and now PayPal has my account listed as having a negative balance. I even have the screen shots to prove what they did but they don't care. They are going to start to lose a lot of customers.
Login to Me Too

Syphr53
Contributor
Contributor
Something has to be done . After I posted all this they now say I cannot appeal their decision and that all my linked debit cards are locked and unusable and they will decide what to do with my remaining balance after 180 days . So now I can't even log in anymore . All this during the holiday season , what am i to tell my family this xmas . Fu&$& **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Syphr53
Contributor
Contributor
Day 38 nothing has been changed they still have my money. Did get a small reply from an actual person in my email threatening me to reword my messages or I will be ignored. They said my account is at high risk of charge backs, meaning they still are under the assumption that I use eBay my account has nothing to do with eBay , I use the prepaid cards for conveinience and what I thought. Was a safe way to carry money instead of cash for things like snacks and ciggerettes. All of my money that was comping into my account was all from me thru cash prepay at registers like Walgreens, CVS and such using my personal cash that belonged to me, and might I add also had to pay a reload charge each time. Pay pal is a scam they claim to not stash stolen money from us to raise funding thru loopholes and gain or monitize with it somehow with their so-called nonbearing interest accounts. Meaning your money has been moved. Pay pal is a Leech first they leeched ebay now I see they are fixing to leech to novus Discover. Pay pal leeches globally to stay alive with these programs to they use as a smoke screen claiming oppertunities for people to step up in their business plan which is nothibg short of gussied up dual layered pyramid get rich type scam . BEWARE OF PAYPAL AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR. WITHDRWAL WHILE YOU CAN, THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES AND ITS EASY TO FIND.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.