I can not get or use my money from my PAypal account

Irismsn
New Community Member

I am getting nuts as I can not get my money or use it since this year.

Everything was working beautifully with PayPAl until december 2015. In the first year they sent my money the first of every month with no delay or proble,

Then I had to send it manually paying $5.00each time and no more than $500.00

Now, since jan 2016 I can not use or extract my money.

It keeps showing a message about the need to create a account in  USA when I have nothing related with USA banks

I want my money NOW and while the PAyPAl's represerntatives are telling me that this is a technical problem they are working on ... it's kind of hard to believe that they can not solve the problem in 24 hours when we are talking about "people's money".

Can someone tell me what to do to enforce my voice to get my money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi Irismsn!

Hello and thank you for joining the PayPal Community Help Forums!  I sincerely apologize that you did not receive a response from the community, and hope that your concerns have since been resolved.  If you still have any questions or need assistance, the best way to reach our customer service is by following the “Contact” link at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.   They will be more than happy to help.

Thank you again and I am so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience. 

Cheers,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.