I Hate Paypal !

Sangoma
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I want to pay for something on ebay, I get a pop up asking if I want it to remember me.

The options are yes or maybe later

How pathetically stupid, I don't want it and never will, but I have to tolerate this idiotic time wasting nuisance every time, because  they are too stupid to add a no or don't ask me again option.

Wake up you annoyiong time wasting idiots

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sangoma

Yep me to, maybe post on the Ebay forums as its an Ebay and not a Paypal thing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sangoma
Contributor
Contributor

I did contact paypal, and they said they would no change it "in case I changed my mind later".

It would be very easy for them to put a don't ask me again tick box, and a note that it could be changed in your account settings later!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sangoma

Tend to agree, they made it easier during checkout in that you can now select your funding source of choice beforehand without clicking change everytime but then replaced it with this pop up, guess they are hoping folks click the wrong option by mistake one time to make it easier for them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cricketjeff
New Community Member

I completely agree. I have multiple paypal accounts connected to different bank accounts which I use for different purchases. I use at least half a dozen different computers in a typical week. I am in addition a computer security professional. I do not want my paypal passwords remembered, I shall NEVER want my paypal passwords remembered, nor shall I ever wish my computers to decide which paypal account I should use.

What this pop-up does is annoy me intensely and makes me look for alternatives to paypal.

It is completely crazy not to include a "No thank you" option.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cricketjeff

I have multiple paypal accounts

You are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts and only then if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

If you have 2 or more of the same type then you risk ALL of them being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.