How to see complete info

Duckjones
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is running over me, like most of you, and I cannot even see the complete comments in the Resolution Center.  It only shows what the buy says and what I uploaded.  But all of the information that I sent in is missing.  I sold an item that UPS broke in shipping.  The buyer will not let UPS see the item to inspect it.  Now PayPal is having him send it back to me which will void my insurance claim.  I will lose all of my money, but PayPal does not care (but look at the feedbacks – most people don’t like them and now I am in that group too).  Anyway, I want all of the comments to be listed where I can see them.  I want to copy them and send them to my State Attorney General.  Plus, I want them for my YouTube review.  Can anyone tell me how to get them to show other than expanding the link they have for this claim?  Or is this part of the PayPal railroad job they do on people?  PayPal disappointed me so much with this that I am going to use them only when I have to.  Companies like them grow so big they don’t have to care and sooner or later, it costs them.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.