How the he.. do I get "buyer protection" ???

DR-Buck
New Community Member

On 16 February I made 2 separate purchases from the same seller  on ebay.  I paid via paypal.   These were the only items I purchased via Paypal that day.   The items were not received.    The seller provided tracking information that turned out to be invalid and does not show any status.    Seller ebay account has been closed and cannot be contacted via ebay.  The ebay dispute process is useless for an account that has been closed.     The Paypal dispute process is also useless.   I've tried to enter it several times and always get sent to "contact seller" page.  That always ends with "something went wrong" message.   No **bleep** !!! 

There is no link provided anywhere that I can find to file a claim for my "Buyer Protection"  other than the useless do-loop for contacting the seller. 

I have been a paypal user for 17 years and processed thousands of both buyer and seller transactions.   But, this "small" annoyance of not being able utilize "buyer protection" the first time I ever need it has really **bleep** me off.

It's a very small amount of money, AND I WANT IT BACK !!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DR-Buck

Well CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES THEN.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.