How PayPal throws your money into the wind and is not responsible for mistakes made.

sanbase
Contributor
Contributor

First, the chronology of events:

1. Nov 11 - I received $349.00 from user "LUDOVIC"
2. Nov 14 - I send email to LUDOVIC that I can’t execute this order and I will return the money.
3. Nov 14 – I transferred money ($349.00) back to LUDOVIC with memo: "I return the money as I promised".
4. Nov 17 - LUDOVIC opened case against me because "he did not receive the merchandies".
5. Nov 17 - I specifieded the transaction ID of my refund to LUDOVIC in the Resolution Center.
6. Nov 24 – I got email from Paypal in which I was informed that I had to pay $27.45 and this money will be withdrawn from my account.
7. Nov 25 - $349.00 was withdrawed from my account and transferred to LUDOVIC.

As far as I understand, $27.45 is some fees but $349.00 is not $27.45, isn't it?
This is without a doubt a mistake of Resolution Center and PayPal employee.

Proof - Round 1: <removed>

What should the company, that cares about the reputation, do in this case?
I thought that PayPal should admit the mistake and fix it ASAP, but I was wrong...
The company has not returned my money back and does not respond to my letters for three weeks
I myself can not report a problem using Resolution Center - this function dosen't work in case of internal transaction.

Proof - Ping-Pong with complaint-responce team: <removed>

In the end, I called the customer service (it took more than an hour), and the case was finally open. Do you think I got my money? Nothing like this.
Everything has returned to the second round. Now they ask me to confirm that the money has been refunded, but the money has not been returned (!!!),
I again cannot communicate to the resolution center or complaint-response service because it was not I who opened this case and this hmmm.. interface (actually script) do not allows me do it.

Proof - Round 2: <removed>

I do not know, PayPal has QA department or they save money?
Who work in the complaint-response team, people who are too lazy to work, or PayPal uses bots?
How can such large company have such disgusting resolution complaint center?

So be careful, my friends! The company can deprive you of your money, and you can not prove anything, as there is no way to report it,
because the interface does not provide such option. Complaint-responce team will ignore your messages.
You can try to call, but be prepared for the fact that it can take several hours and the result is not guaranteed.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.