Horrible appeal process and experience!

mnollner
New Community Member

Sold tickets to an event, buyer paid on 12/17 and tickets wee emeiled 12/17.  Buyer stated he never received the tickets and opened a paypal dispute  so I messaged him immediately.  He said, I thought they were mailed...  He asked is tickets could be re sent and I re-emailed the tickets and he thanked me. 

I asked him to close the paypal dispute and he did not so Paypal refunded him the money in error!  I have spoken to paypal dispute dept on 4 occasions and each time they give me some BS that nothing will happen to me and I did everything correct and am protected. 

Prior to paypal closing the disute I sent paypal proof of the emailed tickets via Ticketmaster, ebay messages fom the buyer stating he was sorry for the miss up and he thanked me for emailing me the tickets for the 2nd time.

What more proof do I need to get paypal to side with me?! 

This is completed BS and I do not want to waste anymore time calling and speaking to idiots that promise me that I did everything 100% correct and that paypal will side with me!?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.