Hate this site and staff

Kharouba
New Community Member
I made an account before teenage may be with info that is not valid anymore .. now i wanted to use paypal so i tried to register but got error that i have an account already .. after password recovery i was shocked that it was limited account tho i havent used that site in my life so tried to close account but failed because its limited and tried to give some info to remove the limitation and close to make s new 1 but failed also .. contacted the site staff and they choosed not to help me close the account and make a new 1 Now iam stuck with this account in a closed circle (Cant close because its limited and have to change info to remove limitation but cant change info because its limited) The staff simply told me to make a new account with diff email instead of helping me with my primary email Really thumbs down ... dont recommend to any1
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry to hear that.  If you want to use PayPal, just use a completely new email address for new account.  If the old account is laying dormant/unused for so long, they limit/lock it for security reasons.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

frustrated667
New Community Member

I have over $100 in available funds but I can't access it unless I load my credit card. Stupid service. I am switching to ANYTHING else. 

Even the contact us is made to be deliberately frustrating. I can't even write a message, instead it bumps me into pre-constructed answers. I have no idea how companies offering such a poor level of service can still operate. I guess their method is to be walled as possible so that any money coming in, can't be easily utilized. 

Not using service any longer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.