HELP! CAN'T REMOVE AN ACCOUNT!

oldboyz
New Community Member

I have contacted Paypal cusotmer service numerous times via phone and email and they haven't been of any help.

I am tryng to remove a bank account from my paypal profile and are unable to, the reason listed is that I have pending transactions.

I do not have pending transations. I do not have reoccuring payment. This issue has been going on for 3 months now, well beyond the 3-5 days, the waiting time to clear a transation. 

I have other accounts and credit cards linked to the account. 

When I attempt to make another account my Primary account, it confirms I have done so, but my account status does not update.

This is incredibly frustrating and I really need some help. 
If you're reading this Paypal Customer Service - please have a REAL human contact me to help with what seems to be a glitch in your system, or I will be forced to close my account entirely. 

Thanks everyone!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mdoe5402
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem.  Resolution center just seems to be for transaction-specific problems.  

Login to Me Too

83DLaira
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar issue. My account is linked to a Bank account which was closed eighteen months ago. I am still receiving the same message everytime I try to remove same account from PayPal. No one at the Help Desk seems to know what to do.

Login to Me Too

bmorlan
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.  It's been more than the 3 to 5 business days and it still says the same thing.  Definitely need help with this issue!

Login to Me Too

HADAM
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal customer service is just a scam. I hate this PayPal. I wasn't able to communicate or resolve any problems I had. bad system. Once I pay off my credit I will close my account and never use it again. 

Login to Me Too

catcapt
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problems. No one is answering this question from paypal. If they gave a **bleep** they would at least look ito it instead of throwing the requests into the trash!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.