GEARBEST IS A RIP OFF AND PAYPAL KNOWS THIS

dont_be_fooled
New Community Member

I hear on the news and online how Paypal will protect consumers from being ripped off.  That's a lie.  I used Paypal and was ripped off, i have proof and you tell me to go to the police.  I could do that anytime geniuses, i thought that you protect Canadian consumers from these stealing Chinese websites that use Paypal as a gun and ski mask to rob us.  I will never use Paypal again and i will encourage others to be careful also.  I will be forwarding all the evidence that i have to EVERY single news, online, social media organizations i can find.  Paypal is **bleep** and i hope you go out of business.  I will make it my mission to make Canadians and people everywhere to see Paypal for what you are, a bunch of greedy **bleep** willing to let foreign online companies use your site to rip off hard working people.  If the money is that important to you, then i hope you **bleep** choke on it.  You take my daughter wirh Cerabal Palsey Christmas present and tell me i should call the police.  Wow, **bleep** you and your families, you will hear a lot more about this because i work to hard for my money to give to you **bleep** **bleep** for free, eat a **bleep**.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.