Frustration Abounds

Turtle59
Contributor
Contributor

I have called both companies involved in a dispute ransaction - as I'm instructed - with no results. I've returned the item via Fed Ex and have order number, RMA#, return tracking #, and have provided all this info to PayPal. I've made 3 phone calls in two weeks with the ongoing script message - You will hear from the Resolution Team in 24-72 hours with a status report. This claim does not even show up on my PP account information! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the credit issued back to my PP account? I refuse to pay for something that is no longer in my possession -just doesn't make sense in my world!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Turtle59
Contributor
Contributor

and therein lies the conundrum. I initially contacted Samsung - received the RMA with no issue. I followed up with Samsung and they have no record of ever receiving my item. Are we having fun yet?

If you have any suggestions on how to resolve this other than waiting, I'm delighted to learn them.

Thank you, 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Turtle59

The only other thing I can think of now I have had tea and my brain is working again is  >>

if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then you can contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

But I would keep that little gem until your claim closes as you can't ''double dip''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Turtle59
Contributor
Contributor

OK, thanks, but I didn't fund it with a credit card.

I'll keep my proverbial fingers crossed. Big Sigh.

thank you, 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Turtle59
Contributor
Contributor

I must let you know that I gave one last valiant effort and again requested a credit from Samsung for the returned item. To my pleasant surprise, I have been issued the refund! I consider this matter resolved and thank you for your input on resolution possibilities! Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.