Frozen Acct and No one Cares..But my Attorney does

ljer1959
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone. I had never used PayPal until this last week. My Chase account had been compromised by someone whim we think was a front desk clerk at a hotel I visited. Online charges and credit card purchases to shops started showing up not 24 hrs after I checked in. I closed the acct n I will not open another one until I feel safe again. I will certainly not give out my card number to anyone ever again. I had some money sent to me by my boss as he is out of the country. I clean homes and vacay rentals and he is a property management firm. I sent someone $10 for repayment of a gas loan n wrote a note explaining until my prepaid acct was confirmed,this was the only way. Unless I sent extra to my landlord. The payment was held. I spoke with PayPal n was assured all was great. I went to send a payment to my landlord n it was denied. I called again. The woman could not be understood, asked me security questions, in which I answered 3. I believe I got 2 correct. I kept asking her to repeat them n at one point told her I couldn't understand her. I failed as they couldn't verify my identity. Now I can't send any money out, I can't take the security quiz for 48 hrs and I've been I'll so my rent is past due. I'm seeing an Atty first thing in the morning as the stress from trying to remove MY money has put my hear in a tailspin. Am at the ER right now with arrythmia induced by stress and anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder ND it's been well controlled up til now. I am closing this acct, asking for damages and contacting old friends who now write for newspapers ND are on live broadcasts. I will tell every person, dog, horse and toad I see about this brand called PayPal and the arrogance, ignorance and total disregard for their customers. They must be drawing a hella lot of interest off OUR money right now cuz they aren't letting it go. No advice here. Just a woman who is angry beyond measure and stressed beyond compare. I only hope I'm not living in my car tonight with my 2 dogs. Thanks for letting me rant.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.