Feedback on Funds Availability

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I'm creating this thread as a centralized location for your feedback and comments on funds availability.  If your account has this setting, you may find the following information helpful when determining when the funds are released:

• If we can confirm delivery, your payment should be available 3 days after delivery.
  • If you don’t upload tracking, but mark the item as shipped in My eBay, your payment should be available 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date.
  • If you don’t provide any shipping information, your payment should be available 21 days after the transaction date, as long as your buyer doesn’t report a problem.

Here is some great information that can help you have immediate access to your payments in the future:

• If you sell on eBay, achieve and maintain eBay Top-rated seller, Above Standard, or Standard seller status.
  • Ship quickly using a service that provides online tracking and delivery confirmation.
  • Upload or save tracking information or delivery confirmation numbers and send them to your buyers.
  • Keep your customers informed: Let them know that you received their payment and when you will ship the item.
  • Respond to customer inquiries quickly.
  • Make sure you keep all of your account information up to date. Confirm the address and phone numbers associated with your PayPal account and keep your financial information (like bank account and credit card numbers and expirations) up to date.

eBay maintains a page dedicated this topic here; PayPal has a similar page here.  These pages should have the most current information and take precedence over the above information.

I'll be moving feedback into this thread on a regular basis and will be monitoring the thread to ensure we all adhere to the Rules and Guidelines.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

iceman5smith
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed.  Paypal has put a "temporary hold" on a refund that I was supposed to receive from a good honest Seller, but Paypal has put the "temporary hold" on it and it has now been 11 DAYS!  Disgusting!!!!  Yet, if paypal payment is not made after 4 days a "non-paying alert" is raised.  What's up with that?  HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.