Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

flyonthewall
New Community Member

Pay Pal has joined those like Suckerberg (Facebook) out to destroy the greatness of America and aggravate the Patriots in our great country while using our money to acomplish their mission. We must watch them stare at them hold our money.   Praise the governor of North Carolina , truely a vessel of God.

Login to Me Too

smsmsm
Contributor
Contributor

As a heterosexual I have to respect the privacy of the opposite **bleep** and not used their washroom. I could get arrested for not respecting such privacy.

Why should being Transsexual, who may feel like the opposite **bleep**, e.g. a woman, but look like man be given priveliege in not having to respect the privacy of others as heterosexual and homosexuals have to.

E.g. If the male washroom is full for an event and there is a lineup, a homosexual man can't get away with using the woman's washroom because of his sexual orientation.

You have highly educated politicans comparing the North Carolina Law to that of Jim Crow laws.

Under Jim Crow, you could not use a single person washroom if the owner objected to your race or sexual orientation. North Carolina law will not forbid you in using a single person washroom and the owner could get arrested if he/she tried to.

Maybe they just assume that any involvment with a minority group, will have to be a negative discriminatory action against, instead of actually looking at the action/law that may be considering the rights of all group which the NC law is doing

Login to Me Too

smsmsm
Contributor
Contributor

Why are they bleeping s-e-x? 

Login to Me Too

rdutchr
Contributor
Contributor

It's (still) a free country.  PP can do what they want.  They aren't interested in modesty or privacy and want to make a political statement that they won't do business in a (still free) state that makes decisions to protect EVERY individual?  Fine with me.  Just emptied out my PP account and opened Dwolla.  Not perfect, but (still) keeps any left leaning agenda to themselves.  So long, PayPal and so long, eBay.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

USAPride
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering how many have dropped PayPal?

Login to Me Too

ConservativeCA
New Community Member

I completely agree that Paypal is free to do what they like and we are all free to do the same. I too am no longer going to use Paypal because of their NC decision. It might be inconvenient for me to have to enter my credit card everytime I make a purchase but I'm willing to do that to stand up against corporate bullying. I do 90% of my purchasing online and at least half, if not more is done through Paypal. If everyone who feels strongly about what corporations are doing to America would boycott Paypal we could send them a strong message that we're not ok with their practices.

Login to Me Too

KHAWK96

Well put.  I'm closing acct.  

Login to Me Too

KHAWK96

I am closing my account.  Ya'll are ridiculous.  Do you have daughters?  Mothers?  I highly doubt it!  What about my rights and the MAJORITY of Americans?  You should be ashamed.

Login to Me Too

SaphirePrincess
New Community Member

It's amazing that Paypal has no problem doing business in parts of the world, including the middle east, were LGBT people are routinely beaten, jailed, or killed for their sexual preferences; But when North Carolina passes a common sense law that reduces the chances of male predators from sneaking into bathrooms / locker rooms, you pull the payroll carpet from under the feet of many looking for jobs in that state - including many who probably don't even agree with the law. That's hypocritical.

Its amazing, if a woman undresses in front of man publicly, it was once considered "inappropriate", "dirty", and was associated with higher crime rates. But today, businesses excuse it for the sake of a tiny fraction of the population who suffers from gender confusion.

Again, If a man flashes himself in front of a woman or child publicly, he was once arrested for indecent exposure. Now  he can do it as long as he pretends he is a she. What?

Despite what the media says, there have been numerous men who have been imprisoned for raping, assaulting, or videotaping women while posing as a female. Some of them amazingly have been sent to female prisons only to do more harm.  It happens. And before anyone says that there are stalls to protect privacy, I have been to many a bathroom where the lock was busted or missing, the rooms were small, my little ones opened the door before I was ready to leave, etc I don't want a man standing outside my stall, even if he's dressed as a woman! I also don't want to accidentally see his private parts. Modesty please! 

So please back down from your hypocritical threat, or I will stop doing business with you. I have already withdrawn my funds so you can not gain any interest on them. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.