Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

Ayanna-
New Community Member
PayPal, I am proud of you, I applaud your move!!! I feel good about doing business with you. Thanks!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ayanna-

From what i have read i agree with you.

Discrimination is bad in any way, shape or form.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

seeya

even if it opens the door to perverts and molesters to go into girls locker rooms? Come on really?

Login to Me Too

prdlaird
New Community Member

I am very dissapointed in Paypal on their decision regarding the NC decision on bathroom usage. Can't wrap my head around letting MEN into female restrooms!!!  NOT necessary, and could result in a very dangerous situation.  Will not use Paypal now!

Login to Me Too

PamelaP1182
Contributor
Contributor

I have used PayPal a long time an was very happy with it. Until it became a political advocate for 0.1% of our population. So go ahead and offend and offend the rest of us and we'll see how well you do.  I will cancel my account as soon as I find one to replace it.  And I hope none of you that made that decision has a little girl that gets filmed one day while a mentally ill man decides he's a woman that day because he feels like it. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PamelaP1182

Taking a long while to sort your account out as you are responding to a post over a year and a quarter old.

And gender dysmorphia is a recognised medical condition, any little girls in the ladies loo are more likely to be at risk from drunk girl teenagers etc than a transgender female you silly person.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MommyMarBear
Contributor
Contributor

against-lgbt
Contributor
Contributor
What cpme on really? Exactly that a male in female attire with a mirror looking up skirts under toilet walls. Is this possible? Coming to a newsroom real soon
Login to Me Too

LHens
Contributor
Contributor
You are so wrong, read HB2!! My note to paypal: I want to close my account. I have trusted your company for 4 years. I've listened to your President on The Glenn Beck program and had great respect for him and the protection that paypal offers in safeguarding customer information, BUT I live in North Carolina! If your company cannot understand that HB2 is about protecting our citizens from perverts, NOT LGBTQ then how can you understand anything. HB2 was drafted and approved to prevent a City government from writing State law, it was not about LGBTQ. If it were allowed to take effect, a city government would have been allowed to change State law and this is a violation of our state constitution. The perverts that I referenced are not the LGBTQ community, the perverts are the ones that would take advantage of the new law to attack women and children in showers and bathrooms when they are most vulnerable. Since paypal does business in countries that kill gays and lesbians, your righteous indignation is senseless! I'm done with you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.