Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

patriot76

Since PayPal wants to enter the battlefield on the side of the lbgt fascist agenda they will no longer get any funding from me or my family. Its time we, the silent majority show these large corporations where their success comes from...pull their revenue base out from under them. I'm ready for a battle, bring it! Account canceled!

Login to Me Too

Technopuppet
New Community Member

I'll be closing my account, too bad for being idiots Paypal, and you may want to check your genitalia, you could be the opposite **bleep** but don't know it according to YOU IDIOTS!  

BUH BYE!!!  

Login to Me Too

against-lgbt
Contributor
Contributor
I agree...will be doing the same..paypal was a friend but supports perversion of the natural by supporting LGBT...sickness of mind and perverse conduct....pretty soon the will support and defend beastiality and child abuse aswell...paypal perverse as LGTB
Login to Me Too

reguser

North Carolina is using good sense and trying to protect girls and women. Don't people realize that there are men out there who will pretend to be transgender in order to exploit, harass, and assault females. There's already too much of that. Why give them easy access?

I'm closing my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Aircat1
New Community Member

I dont live in NC but fully respect their wish to have men use mens room and women use womens room. I will not be using Pay pal anymore . Consider my account canceled.

Login to Me Too

Cathyp
New Community Member

I am writing to inform you that I am closing my account as soon as the payment I sent today for my outstanding balance has processed. I am closing my account due to your discrimination toward the people of North Carolina in rescinding your plan to expand there because of the law passed requiring bathrooms be used according to biology. This is despicable on your part and terribly bigoted. Your short-sightedness does not take into account the safety and security of women and children and, as a woman, I cannot support a business that would deliberately endanger my safety or the safety of my children in such an egregious manner. It takes only a cursory Google search to uncover story after story of men using these types of laws to enter the women's restroom and do harm even though they don't, nor ever have, identify as transgender.

Any good or service I could have purchased with PayPal can be purchased by some other means. I hope you will reconsider the safety of women and children and support North Carolina in this common sense legislation. If you do, I may reconsider and reinstate my account. Until then, I will take my business elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

9th_Amendment
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal,

I am NOT happy with PayPal's decision to NOT open their newest Call Center in North Carolina because of the newly passed law that would protect a businesses "Right to Refuse Service".  This long standing right is their theirs, but LGBTers want to take away this right from business owners, even though they want to have the right to live and do as THEY please.  How hypocritical of Gays and PayPal as well.  PayPal should be supporting businesses, not siding with extremist activists (i.e., Masha Gessen - see link below), a minority of a minority, that wish to dismantle heterosexual marriage (again, see link below). 

I'm opening my business soon and WON'T be using PayPal in it's operation.  I also will halt using PayPal personally.

Login to Me Too

tracker0

PayPal does business in Saudi Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere where it is punishable by DEATH to be homosexual-EXCUSE ME?North Carolina just wants the public not to be horrified by MEN in the WOMENS room? WOMEN in the MENS room? What next? It is anyones guess as to what these freaks will do to become-what? NORMAL??? If they want be be treated like everyone else get help and become f-in NORMAL!! Go buy an island and do what ever YOU want!! Just do not try to force your perversion onto everyone!! It's not about YOU, PERIOD. Keep it to yourself and go about your business and let the normal people alone. We will leave you alone. Got it? Tracker0,

Login to Me Too

njorny143
Contributor
Contributor

Tracker, you are a moron.  Pull your head out of your **bleep** and stop being a hater.  We have enough like you in this world as it is.

Login to Me Too

DorisBeams
Contributor
Contributor

You are shooting yourself in the foot. You are a financial institution, not a political active organization.

Why loose customers over which restroom they use?  Let's get back to business..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.