Feedback about PayPal Here

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, some of the members who are participating in our limited initial release have valuable feedback that can help us improve the product.

Questions about the product and troubleshooting requests should be posted in the PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting thread in the Help Forum.

Thank you for your participation! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
379 REPLIES 379

Filadelfos_RC
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think anyone at PayPal really cares about this product anymore...  

It's been a month since anyone from PayPal posted here, and PayPal Here is the only software that doesn't work on the new generation of phones. Square & Intuit both work great on the GS3, and they're both doing full-on marketing campaigns... in fact I saw a TV commercial for the Intuit reader yesterday.  PayPal is going to get squeezed out of this segment pretty soon here.  They just aren't on the ball, which is a shame since they are the only ones that provide immediate availability of funds after a swipe.  With square it's available next day. 

BIll

Login to Me Too

Zyxian
New Community Member

Just adding my name to wanting the App for the Windows Phone.  I know we are a minority but hopfully we won't be over looked.

Login to Me Too

Nancibelle

Ditto I hate that I have to go sign up with another merchant becuase I have a Windows phone. But I have to have one for the Christmas season craft shows to sell my merchandise.  Please push PayPal Here for Windows phones up on the todo list.

Login to Me Too

MISHRAS
New Community Member

Hi,

My Android Cell Phone: Samsung SGH-I727 has all the features that is required and is Galaxy S2.  It supports other readers (Square, etc...), but this new PayPal Here app does not support this phone. Any thoughts on any future changes that may support this phone..?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

TheBeak
New Community Member

Is there any plan to support windows phone? 

We both use WP 7.5 devices (after using iOS and Android devices) and consider them best, but we would love to see support for Paypal Here.

Login to Me Too

Dumaine
Contributor
Contributor

Please add the LG Motion (LG-MS770) to the list for future updates. Google Play lets the app download, cards not swiping....Thanks!!

Login to Me Too

Maxie_Kidd
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I hope they do add LG Motion (LG-MS770) soon. I really like this phone but the swiper just don't work. Hope its on the next PayPal Here update. I don't understand why the swiper don't work for this phone.

Login to Me Too

SadieKate
Contributor
Contributor

The paypal credit card reader doesn't work on an iphone 4 either. Square works, but this doesn't too bad.

Login to Me Too

arnauderhart
Contributor
Contributor

works fine here on iphone 4.

Login to Me Too

LUIFER
Contributor
Contributor

WHEN WILL IT BE COMPATIBLE. I SUPPOSED BEING ONE OF TEH MOST IMPORTANT PHONES OUT THERE THE APP WILL BE ALREADY AVAILABLE. I HAVE TO USE SQUARE MEAN WHILE. THANKS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.