Feedback about PayPal Here

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, some of the members who are participating in our limited initial release have valuable feedback that can help us improve the product.

Questions about the product and troubleshooting requests should be posted in the PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting thread in the Help Forum.

Thank you for your participation! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
379 REPLIES 379

Martylyles
New Community Member
I am not sure how you can use a vendor like venmo out of new york they have many complaints about fraud and I now have a fraudulent charge on my account from them if you continue to do business with them my frquently used account of over 10 years is going to go away it is just utter nonsense for you to be doing business with them
Login to Me Too

yyyames
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let you folks at paypal know. The new updated transaction details lacks the "reprint label" link when you purchase labels through paypal. I can switch to the classic view to reprint these but I really hope this gets implemented into the new page before the classic is no longer avaliable. 

Login to Me Too

Emantha
Contributor
Contributor

I had a horrible time on eBay purchasing product from a Seller who posted an item for auction that the Seller had no intentions of ever sending.

The Seller even used a fake USPS tracking number.

I initially asked eBay for help and they passed the buck to PayPal.

I followed through with the right procedures providing enough evidence to back up my claim.

And all I can say is "PayPal to the rescue !!!" 

Yay! Justice! YES Justice was served!
I was reimbursed of my losses.
Thank you kindly, ( PayPal ) I'm so Happy Cat Very Happy 
Finally a Company that actually cares about it's customers.
                   You bring Hope & Honor to Fair Trade on the World Wide Web!
                                                             I Heart U PayPal ! Sincerely, Emantha Cardiel~
Login to Me Too

stfusocialmedia
Contributor
Contributor

❤️ ? 😃

Login to Me Too

gina6
New Community Member

We just purchased the new Pay Pal card reader and am highly disapointed.

First of all the cost is ridiculous. Although ive seen it in other stores from anywhere of $150.00 to $120.00 I bought ours through pay pal for $80. Which to me was still ridiculously expensive at $80. Not everybody will be able to afford it. Having the old card reader started to give us problems for with those  whom  had the chip. Thats the reason for our upgrading or updating to the new reader.

Secondly the way it is made sucks. its small, slippery, buttons placed in wrong areas and makes it very inconvient. We now have to have our phone and the card machine to check out the customers. The card reader doesnt stay on. I have to push the ackward button to turn back on after 2 minutea or so. The old card reader was perfect. It. They really need to iron out or discountinue the new card reader. Its to frustrating to work with.

Login to Me Too

llkale
Contributor
Contributor

I order a raincoat and pay with paypal (not ebay). The raincoat is listed to be in "Top condition" . I received it, it has  10 holes in it letting water pass through. I can't use it.  I take photos and send them to the seller. I open a paypal case and I asked to return the coat. Paypal closes the case in 2 days in the seller's favor. They don't even allow me to return it nor do they explain their decision. I called paypal 3 times and I explained the issue. They tell me it is not their department therefore they cannot change the decision. I ask for an explanation they repeat : not our problem all decisions are final. I ask for a supervisor, they tell me no one is available.

They stole me 90 euro... I am closing my account

Login to Me Too

jpm1981
New Community Member

PayPal decided to started making transactions through my checking account all on its own and overdrew my account. Seriously thinking about canceling my account and stop using paypal.

Login to Me Too

catcapt
Contributor
Contributor
I have done this and got no help. I found that four others have posted the same problem and they didn't get any help either. Not from forum, email, or phone support. Doesn't anybody work in your 'customer service' department or is this just an illusion??
Login to Me Too

barndust
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to print packing slips for my customers since the changes. When I click print preview the packing slip is spread over the entire screen exceeding the width of the printable page. I have to resize it down to 60% to fit a printed page and then it's too small to even read. A waste of my time.

I use firefox and a windows 7 desktop. How long is this problem going to continue? I shouldn't have to format my own personal packing slips in order to send with an order. I should be able to print one out when I print the shipping label from PP. The changes you've made in the past few years are horrible, hardly usable, and frankly, unnecessary for most users. I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Login to Me Too

jeredutt3
New Community Member

Kinda what I figured... Paypal totally useless for customer service. First time I have ever had a dispute. I did NOT recieve the service for which I paid and yet paypal denied the request and the appeal because the transaction was "processed properly". It is not the processing that was being questioned it was that I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR !  What a joke of customer service and I am sure this is totally useless as well, but makes me feel better. And they love it cause what are we going to do.. use another online pay service.. oh wait .. there isn't one. Oh, well, is what it is.. their service sucks and nothing we are gonna do about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.