Feedback about PayPal Here

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, some of the members who are participating in our limited initial release have valuable feedback that can help us improve the product.

Questions about the product and troubleshooting requests should be posted in the PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting thread in the Help Forum.

Thank you for your participation! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
379 REPLIES 379

Arvydas123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Paypal disappointed. Absolutely not helpful customer service. Even useless. E-mail is not the answer, a call to wait for hours .....sad.

Login to Me Too

manydogs

I am not sure if I am supposed to start a new thread and couldn't see where to do that.

I called paypal here customer support, the gentleman was super nice.  I asked if there was a way to make categories that only brought up the items in the categories not the entire item list.  In the back of the house, accessing ones Paypal Here account, that is not possible.  After learning from this guy that it is absolutely not possible, I went to the sales screen on the ipad in the front of the house, ie pos at the register.  Guess what!! You can bring up a list of categories, click on a particular category and only the items in that category come up.  Imagine if I had reported to my boss that we couldn't do it....and there it is.  So my suggestion would be to better train your people.  DUH!!!

Login to Me Too

MackOutdoors
Contributor
Contributor

Note: Any questions posed below are rhetorical - mostly. I do not expect answers.

With the new Canada Post shipping labels, please move them to the left so the top of the label is closer to the edge of the paper - so I can stop wasting paper. With the old labels, I'd reduce the size to 80% so I could use 3 strips of tape instead of 4 to put it on the parcel... and I'd get a nice peice of paper for quick, scrap note taking. With the new labels, I don't really need to drop the size (though I might try 95%) - but with it centered I can't get any good note taking scraps. If I drop the size to 80% then I can, but then the label text is too small to read.

I'm not fond of the new design either, but I appreciate the slightly less ink usage. I mean, why can't it have a similar (yet less ink) layout to the actual Canada Post labels? Is it not allowed or something?

On the topic of design, I will not cut along the 'cut here' line. It looks unproffesional to have half the words and scissors on the label. Actually, I trim the label right close to the actual label itself, so the 'non-delivery' note isn't even on it - Canada Post returns non-deliverables by default (happened once).

Also, the next time the labels are updated to require a newer version of pdf reader, please have a log in announcement so I can update. I turn off auto updates because the Adobe updates run at least twice a day for me and always (on any machine) fail for me. Thus, I manually uninstall and install the newest version only when I know I need it... and I only found out after printing a label multiple times from two computers and just getting a blank paper... and then Adobe crashed which was a good indication that the label was a pdf and not backwards compatible.

And, if the labels are being changed... why not add the price information to the space to the right on the tracking code half of the page?

* sigh * I liked the layout of the old labels, they just didn't need the heavy ink border all the way around them.

Login to Me Too

WVBilly70
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been held hostage for months by PayPal. I can't log in and can't dispute any of the activity that has happened over the last 5 months but suddenly I owe PayPal over 1000.00 because of disputed transactions. So the identity theif/scammer had my account for two months and PayPal for 3. I would appreciate an email with a contact that can help me or there will be another lawsuit in District Court.
Login to Me Too

summerof16
Contributor
Contributor
Hi..Its obvious why and that you do not transfer money to any pre paid card that has a bank routing number. I do not understand why you choose to run people on a wild goose chase with misleading "try later" messages? I find this dishonest and not of good character for your brand. If you state the rules up front people will understand.
Login to Me Too

iulianbutanu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks paypal for being the worst thing ive ever met.

My first account was made on 2011, at that moment i was 14 yrs old and you banned my account cause i was under age. At 20 yrs I wanted to use that account again but you said it is not possible because it was made when i was under 18.

From a mistake the second account that I made like you said I couldn't had acces to the email (i mean never..it was made on my job email I do not know why). You said make an another account... kkkk I made an another account.

Now I made this account. It was so hard to receive the first money from a couch surfer for a ideea I had with some websites.

After 2 days after receiving 100 euro I login to my account and I see 0 euros. 4 unothorised transactions, very good. I start a dispute but paypal is saying that everything is ok. My friend at least could reach Singapore and send to me another 50 euros and finally made a transaction.

After this from 6 of june I'm calling paypal daily to see results of my disputes. Everyday some one is saying something different.

Everyday is a new beggining like you're hiring new employees everyday. I called so many times, there are moments when the cs guys recognise my voice. In the end today I got finally 100 euros back, after 24 days.

Now my account is blocked permanently with 53 usd (money from the last refund). Why? I violated terms of multiple accounts (btw you said to me to make an another account everytime) . 

So paypal - the worst and biggest .... ever

There were moments when I was talking smth with a customer service employee and he is sending an email with a different result.

Now I just can not believe they are doing this. I uploaded all the documents they required. Everything they asked I did . Even atached a mastercard ( i made my first debit card from my life just to receive my money back ). 

Everyday you receive this answer your problem will be solved in 48 bussiness hours. Great. Thanks paypal that after 24 days of waiting my account is blocked definetly. Why? 

God knows.

So my rating for paypal is 1 of 10. Hire more people, hire more intelligent people. Some persons said that is normal for a new account to have negative balance just because. And it is normal because you allow this things. But do not close people's account that are really trying to do something with they're lives.

I'm really frustrated. The worst experience ever. 

Login to Me Too

vjcush

There was a Big Problem I had years ago (4 or 5 yrs ago) where I figure I get the paypal credit card, & a year After Paying Off the Credit Card Balance (to $0.), I cut up the card & "Formally Canceled" the PayPal Card & decided to make purchases & pay through my bank account.

2 years later, I found out the Paypal Credit Card was "Reissued" & I had 2 or 3 years "Annual Balance & Late Fee Interest" that a collection agency now was trying to get from me.

The result (now 5yrs later) I still get emails about my "so-called Paypal Credit Card" because it's supposedly still activated. But I have "Written Proof (from paypal) that I have cancelled the card!

I Vowed Never Again To Have ANYTHING TO DO With Paypal & Ebay again. Because the problem never got solved and I always got..."The Run Around or Hung Up On" From Paypal about solving this problem! I did send a copy of the written letter to paypal proving: Date of Cancellation; Date "paypal" Reopened (without my concent), though. And this problem seemed to have disappeared AFTER Paypal seperated from Ebay.

Recently, July 7, 2016; my son called me to borrow money, $900.00. He wanted me to send using Paypal even though I stated again... How I vowed Never To Use Them Again. 

My son explained that Paypal  is diferent now & they have nothing to do with connection to Ebay, except that I could still pay a merchant through paypal if I shop on ebay or anywhere else. I'm Old, and don't get out of my house much, so I do A LOT OF SHOPPING ONLINE. For Years now! 

So I checked to see if my Paypal Account is still active & if Paypal is still claiming the 2 or 3 years balance on that credit card. To my surprise...  My Account was still active, but not used for 4 or 5 years, and you saved All my paying information (my bank account), and I Don't Owe Any Money to Paypal.Which IS THE TRUTH!! I'm not like that!!

This First Agent helped me to send the $900.00. But I decided to send $10.00 as a test. It went through IMMEDIATELY. Then hung up with agent because "Now I was convinced that Paypal has different practices. At that time.. On July 7, 2016, I was Proud to Use PayPal again as a payment method for Everything I shop for online.

I Had to call back that same night because the $900.00 wouldn't go through. I asked, I questioned... & the 2nd agent "Assured Me the problem was solved".

Next Day, July 8, 2016..., 3rd, 4th, & 5th (being a Suppervisor: Kelley, Employee #48749) GAVE ME ASSURANCE that THE PROBLEM IS NOW TAKEN CARE OF. 

Today is July 12, 2016. PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED, MY SON CAN'T ACCESS THE FUNDS I GOT CONFIRMATION from MY BANK that the money was sent within 24hrs. (Electronicly!), So I don't have the money... Neither Does My Son!! Still!

After 3 more agents... when my son said he got confirmation from paypal that money is there for him, I get a call from him that...He Can't PHYSICALLY Get His Hands on the money till Friday!!

REALLY??

IS THIS HOW PAYPAL TAKES CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS??? I've Never Been THIS STRESSED OUT (other than the last time I had a "Paypal Issue" before July 7th), on July 11th... I was Litterally Shaking because Dealing With Paypal Customer Service.... DOESN'T SEEM TO BE IMPORTANT TO THE PAYPAL COMPANY!! 

Why would Paypal Agents Give WRONG INFORMATION & ADVICE... Just TO GET RID OF A CUSTOMER NEEDING HELP??? 

I should have sent my money Electronicly Straight From My Bank, because WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE (between my Son & Myself).... IT IS NOW 7 AGENTS LATER and NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, which PAYPALS OWN AGENT ... Suggested that I cancel first try & have my son send reqest, then yesterday we Both were told that sending money that way... Which Never Should Have Been Suggested by one of Your Agents because IT CAUSED MORE PROBLEMS!!

IF THIS IS THE "NEW PAYPAL"?.... I've Recieved OVER & OVER & OVER.... VERY POOR AGENT & SUPERVISOR SERVICE!!

I want to know now.... "HOW TO CONTACT THE CEO OF PAYPAL & RESPECTFULLY BE TREATED AS A VALUED CUSTOMER WITH A REPLY FROM HIM". PLEASE??!!!

Can You HELP ME, PLEASE???

Login to Me Too

vjcush

There was a Big Problem I had years ago (4 or 5 yrs ago) where I figure I get the paypal credit card, & a year After Paying Off the Credit Card Balance (to $0.), I cut up the card & "Formally Canceled" the PayPal Card & decided to make purchases & pay through my bank account.

2 years later, I found out the Paypal Credit Card was "Reissued" & I had 2 or 3 years "Annual Balance & Late Fee Interest" that a collection agency now was trying to get from me.

The result (now 5yrs later) I still get emails about my "so-called Paypal Credit Card" because it's supposedly still activated. But I have "Written Proof (from paypal) that I have cancelled the card!

I Vowed Never Again To Have ANYTHING TO DO With Paypal & Ebay again. Because the problem never got solved and I always got..."The Run Around or Hung Up On" From Paypal about solving this problem! I did send a copy of the written letter to paypal proving: Date of Cancellation; Date "paypal" Reopened (without my concent), though. And this problem seemed to have disappeared AFTER Paypal seperated from Ebay.

Recently, July 7, 2016; my son called me to borrow money, $900.00. He wanted me to send using Paypal even though I stated again... How I vowed Never To Use Them Again. 

My son explained that Paypal  is diferent now & they have nothing to do with connection to Ebay, except that I could still pay a merchant through paypal if I shop on ebay or anywhere else. I'm Old, and don't get out of my house much, so I do A LOT OF SHOPPING ONLINE. For Years now! 

So I checked to see if my Paypal Account is still active & if Paypal is still claiming the 2 or 3 years balance on that credit card. To my surprise...  My Account was still active, but not used for 4 or 5 years, and you saved All my paying information (my bank account), and I Don't Owe Any Money to Paypal.Which IS THE TRUTH!! I'm not like that!!

This First Agent helped me to send the $900.00. But I decided to send $10.00 as a test. It went through IMMEDIATELY. Then hung up with agent because "Now I was convinced that Paypal has different practices. At that time.. On July 7, 2016, I was Proud to Use PayPal again as a payment method for Everything I shop for online.

I Had to call back that same night because the $900.00 wouldn't go through. I asked, I questioned... & the 2nd agent "Assured Me the problem was solved".

Next Day, July 8, 2016..., 3rd, 4th, & 5th (being a Suppervisor: Kelley, Employee #48749) GAVE ME ASSURANCE that THE PROBLEM IS NOW TAKEN CARE OF. 

Today is July 12, 2016. PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED, MY SON CAN'T ACCESS THE FUNDS I GOT CONFIRMATION from MY BANK that the money was sent within 24hrs. (Electronicly!), So I don't have the money... Neither Does My Son!! Still!

After 3 more agents... when my son said he got confirmation from paypal that money is there for him, I get a call from him that...He Can't PHYSICALLY Get His Hands on the money till Friday!!

REALLY??

IS THIS HOW PAYPAL TAKES CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS??? I've Never Been THIS STRESSED OUT (other than the last time I had a "Paypal Issue" before July 7th), on July 11th... I was Litterally Shaking because Dealing With Paypal Customer Service.... DOESN'T SEEM TO BE IMPORTANT TO THE PAYPAL COMPANY!! 

Why would Paypal Agents Give WRONG INFORMATION & ADVICE... Just TO GET RID OF A CUSTOMER NEEDING HELP??? 

I should have sent my money Electronicly Straight From My Bank, because WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE (between my Son & Myself).... IT IS NOW 7 AGENTS LATER and NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, which PAYPALS OWN AGENT ... Suggested that I cancel first try & have my son send reqest, then yesterday we Both were told that sending money that way... Which Never Should Have Been Suggested by one of Your Agents because IT CAUSED MORE PROBLEMS!!

IF THIS IS THE "NEW PAYPAL"?.... I've Recieved OVER & OVER & OVER.... VERY POOR AGENT & SUPERVISOR SERVICE!!

I want to know now.... "HOW TO CONTACT THE CEO OF PAYPAL & RESPECTFULLY BE TREATED AS A VALUED CUSTOMER WITH A REPLY FROM HIM". PLEASE??!!!

Can You HELP ME, PLEASE???

Login to Me Too

cyberbiker
Contributor
Contributor
As smartphones have improved we are traveling more and more without laptops. However, your Paypal mobile apps and mobile website do not provide a link to send us to the full website so we can check and handle issues not available on the mobile site such as editing recurring payments. Please provide a link at the bottom of the mobile site webpages or in the menu to the full website.
Login to Me Too

Mrohaly
New Community Member
Agree completely! I can't use the app, or the mobile site! I need to update my primary address, and cannot!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.