Feedback about PayPal Here

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, some of the members who are participating in our limited initial release have valuable feedback that can help us improve the product.

Questions about the product and troubleshooting requests should be posted in the PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting thread in the Help Forum.

Thank you for your participation! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
379 REPLIES 379

Piston-Potless
Contributor
Contributor

I thought fleabay were useless, boy was i wrong.

Couldn't agree more with you trendchaser.

I had to put a claim in against a seller when nothing arrived.

Then after a few days, seller said; post it 1st class.

Great i thought, i'll wait...............

Waited............, nothing............so, i filed a claim for no goods etc & 2 days later paypal closed the case because seller had sent the item, 1st class post to be signed for.

I called paypal & they were so adament that i had gotten the item & that 'a' signature was ok by them !!!!

Who signed for it i asked ?

The so called paypal advisor couldn't pronouce the polish name ffs.

Then, after i got rather cheesed off & said, i'm not polish, i'm english.

This is the best bit, the advisor them said ummmm, it was delivered to Rotherham.

"Since when has Rotherham been a part of Somerset then ?" i asked ........

In a nutshell, i think that fleaybay & paypal so called customer services are biggest load of s**t (and that word is not soot either) i have ever come across.

I don't give a rodents posterior what anyone says, i really couldn't, you are sat making interest on not only my money but others whom you are sat on too if we are all getting **bleep** on.

Unreal.

Login to Me Too

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

My 2 word view of the 'new format' is: It SUCKS.

Not only does it SUCK.....but it sucks from the CORE.

Just one example........when did you ever run across ANY accounting software where you couldn't Search for a trx by PARTIAL name and/or amount??

NEVER ......except for the new PayPal format.......and for that matter the Old format as well.

Main Gripes about new format.

1. It's too Spread OUT. We are BUSINESS people, not ARTISTS.....so we need our information CONCISELY listed.

2. ANY and all Light Grey text.

3. The links to the things we do most often should be prominent and available.........not buried beneath 3 levels of menu

4. The feedback/Help section is pathetic. I've never used MOST of those reasons for help.

That's a start.......I'm tired of beating my head against the wall

z

Login to Me Too

TurboBobBailey
Contributor
Contributor

agreed.

One question to everyone.   I don't have the time to read thru all the threads regarding the "new" format.

Has Paypal participated in any discussions on this?

Has anyone been able to participate in any tests?

Is there a way to determine if they are listening?

I would love to help fix the format,  I agree with the post I am responding to,  and I have some specific feedback about a few other things.

thanks

Bob Bailey

Login to Me Too

migz001
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Lies!   Sends email advising me I can get my money then denies sending email! WTF

Login to Me Too

Janeshi
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to mesage the Suport about this problem and it seems they are not understanding me.

Three days ago, I was asked to provide information to confirm my identity. I provided my National Identity card and Bank Statement as required.

However, I was asl=ked to provide the up-to-date bank statement and my National ID. the problem is that I cannot find anywhere to upload these documents. All the direction give to me by Support is not leading me to any platform I can uplod the documents. Further, my national ID shows only my year of birth instead of the complete date of birth. Can I upload the ID together with my birth cerificate?

I dont have a driving licence or a passport. Please help

Login to Me Too

JustCanbe
Contributor
Contributor

l also tried to contact paypal with my below problem through message center and no any reply from them!!!

Dear Sirs, good day once again! I have written to Paypal a lot of times regarding my below problem with Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-004-606-584-545 (all my messages were left with no reply from you!):
I didn't receive the item from the seller, asked him to assist, but the Seller replied that he sent the item with no tracking function (I have a written confirmation from the seller on Ebay) and asked me to wait longer for it. I waited, but item was not delivered after additional waiting. So I opened the dispute on Paypal. But the Seller has provided a FAKE tracking number (RH283182627CN) to confuse the paypal! This can be easily checked if you compare the post code from the tracking number and my post code (from my shipping address). In fact, post code as per tracking number is 01030, and my post code is 01133. So the Seller provided Paypal with the tracking number for another buyer of this Seller! It is not my item, because it was sent to another shipping address! Despite of above, Paypal didn't check delivery post codes and rejected my dispute! I was forced to appeal the dispute (but was only able to do it as Item not described case), I wrote detailed comments to Paypal, but today decision was made not in my favor again with Paypal's comments: "The seller confirmed that the item was shipped"! Please advise - where did the seller confirmed the shipment? to which address (post code)? Did you compare my post code with the one in seller's tracking number? How can we now solve the matter? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

FedUpCustomer
Contributor
Contributor

As PayPal have removed the Balance Manager (which scheduled a pull from my bank account), how can I set up a regular push?  I don't want PayPal's debit card, and I think it stinks that PayPal have now removed a feature that was provided UNLESS you take their Debit card.

Login to Me Too

oldmark
New Community Member

Paypal is REALLY terrible for anyone selling anythjing online. I have been using it for years now, and I am waiting - for another week, evidently - for PP to releAse my money from a completed, delivered online sale to a happy customer, and I will never use Paypal again and i will do whatever I can to damage your repiutation.

Your company sucks. Sellers are penalized and treated like criminals and talked down to like small children. 

Is Paypal doing any good for me as a seller? No. 

Don't want anything to do with you **bleep** anymore.

go scfrew over other sellers. I'mdone with you.

Mark

Login to Me Too

ThisIsAJoke1
Contributor
Contributor

Liers send my parcel without real tracking number, i lost 40$, and now paypal want police papers about my missing parcels. 😄 Buyers protection at finest. Best at all, thier new 180 day feature tricked me to wait for parcel little bit more, now i cant even chargeback my money. I will never use paypal again, even giving my credit card numbers to a big chinase reseller site seems safer than paypal.

Login to Me Too

philiponfire
Contributor
Contributor

why do you make it so **bleep** difficult to email Paypal? clicking on the contact by email is pointless you never get offered an actual opportunity to send an email. 

I have an issue not covered anywhere in your help system. my account is old and I have not used it for some time. the email account I started it with is no longer active thanks to microsoft they closed it  as I did not access it for a long time and the phone number I gave as a security contact number is no longer valid as I lost the phone four years ago. 

ridiculously your system still accepts my defunct email address and password as an access but then the stupid system does not like the fact that I am using a different device tio access the account now and will not let me in until I accept a text at the phone number I no longer have and cannot change. 

can you help with this please. 

If you want to email me please use (removed) which i have to post here as your system has the expired email address you will not let me change.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.