Fed up with the horrible customer service

spawne32
Contributor
Contributor

I am utterly sick of how bad paypal's customer service has been over the past few years. I have been a paypal customer since 2001 and I have been continuously treated like dirt. Since the deployment of the redesigned paypal page, and I have had nothing but issues with "Sorry your last action could not be completed." errors. This has been going on for YEARS now. The last dispute I opened this month for a item not received has pushed me to my absolute limit. I cannot access the page to view the dispute, or edit anything. When contacting customer service about the issues, I get an automated response back that is completely unrelated to the question that I asked. After pushing for a response from customer service regarding the issues with me not being able to add information to my dispute because it is un-viewable on any platform or computer, I get a response back with instructions for a name change!!! After responding to that message that this isnt the information I asked for, I then get a response saying that I haven't faxed them the information yet!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

I have had it, once my accounts are settled I plan on closing my account and taking my business elsewhere. Paypal has shown that they do not even remotely care about their customers. You would think given the amount of money they make with transaction fees that they would be able to provide some decent customer support.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

yzhu
New Community Member

I am not sure whether there will be some customer service managers to see my message below. But this is very very horrible experience I have ever met.

On Feb 7, 2018 PST I called paypal to asked one of my payment status. The agent lady named KARLA replied me or if I could use the word - sucks. She did not listen or pretend she did not understand my question firstly, then after I simplified my question, she answered the payment is received without any researching on my account, which is actually in pending status. After I insisted the money was not received, she finally confirmed the pending status. Then I pointed out the system mentioned the receiving date should be today because if transferred out on Feb 2, she explained to me there will be a bank clearing time, which I though it it too long and during the calls she even mute the line and not listen my words. This shocked me, how can a customer service people mute a customer's call when they are talking??? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.