Email notices delayed by 3 to 24+ hours

ArtekMedia
New Community Member

Starting around Oct 13th email notices of Payments received into my account have been delayed from anywhere to a few hours to more than a day. This is true of both Ebay sales as well as WEB site sales. Some email notices on Ebay payments have not arrived after 3 days but 12 hours seems typical. I transferred money from my PayPal account to my bank account yesterday and the funds were in my bank this morning , I did not get the PayPal email until almost 24 hours later.

This is not an email address or ISP problem since I see that many people are complaining about the email notification on other forums.

Why is this happening and when will it be fixed?

Dave..ArtekMedia

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

motoparts
New Community Member

This is happening with us as well, and is causing some disruption with ongoing sales.  Can anyone give an ETA for fixing?

Login to Me Too

piddler1
Contributor
Contributor

My email notices are still being delayed.  No answers from paypal?

Login to Me Too

RugGuyKyle
New Community Member

This is happening to me as well.  I thought maybe it was just me.  Glad it is not. 

Question for me is:  Is this affecting buyers ability to "pay"?  I've never had this many "waiting to pay" customers on eBay as I am having this week. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.