E-BAY SPAM Enough is Enough!! Get Rid Of IT!! -- Would you like to add a protection plan?

pecor
New Community Member

If I receive This Pop-Up  one more TIME AGAIN From E-Bay {Would you like to add a protection plan? Da Da Da Da}  I'M Done with E-Bay, This Is Nothing More Then Spam FROM YOU!!!  Take It and Shove It Up Someone's You No What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SPAM          E-Bay SPAM!!   I'm Over It Period 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

alxa
Contributor
Contributor

This is popping up constantly for me. Every time I buy little bits and bobs of tech. It doesn't even make sense on half the items I'm buying. (Boost/buck converters, charge/discharge protectors, inverters, soldering kits, discrete components, wire...)

Furthermore, it's often offering me warranties that cost more than the item itself. Even if they didn't cost more, I'd never buy one. I'm just not interested -- I'm a techie and can usually fix things myself cheaper than what a warranty costs. This "feature" is really disruptive, and if they really needed to add it, they should also add a "no, don't bug me again about warranties" checkmark in the corner.

Honestly, if this is still happening in 2019, I'll probably start boycotting eBay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.