Do not ever get PayPay Credit Card

Worst
New Community Member

Getting a paypal credit card was the worst decision I've ever made in my life. I am serving in the military and I am in huge financial burden because of PayPal. PayPal refuses to help me.

First, they lure you with 0% interest free for six months. After that, you are on your own to pay all your bill. If not, you will incur 19.99% APR. I owed $7000. Now I owe $8700 with ridiculous amount of interest charges in just less than a year!

I've contacted PayPal on numerous times, all I get is generic answer from FAQ.

The minimum payment of $200 will only pay $50 of principal balance. It'll take me 15 YEARS to pay off $8700!!!

There is no customer service. There is no qualify of service. PayPal only sucks your money in.

Right now, the PayPal message system is down, so I can't even send another notice.

I don't recommend this credit card to ANYONE. NOONE SHOULD GO THROUGH THE PAIN I GO THROUGH EVERYDAY. I am deeply disappointed, and I hope PayPal will learn something from this post.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.