Dispute woes

Toddmo
New Community Member

I am frustrated using your complaint forum.  I have now had to file several complaints for the same issue. There were several errors with Playtika's website on Feb 19th. Though I made several legitimate purchases using their app, often the screen in their lobby would freeze, open me to a secondary paypal window where they would complete my purchase but not provide the chips purchased in the frozen game.  Not knowing the purchase was completed, I would re-make another purchase.  This happened several times.  I advised them of the problem. Their website would also glitvch causing me to lose the chips I had.  When I asked for a refund, their website instructs me to appeal through you.  I am equally frustrated and embarrassed by their glitches and my failure to see what was happening. I'd like a thorough review of all transactions that night and an appropriate refund be made.  

Lastly, your system makes me file multiple complaints for the same issue.  Every transaction must be disputed to find the faulty ones.  Their website tells me if I am unhappy ask you to refund the money.  I have now done that in many ways over many days and keep ending up back here.   Also, I tried to find the escalate button and see it no where.  

Can you please have a supervisor open my account and see the many issues with Playtika and assign one person to address them all at once so i don't have to go round and round. Surely I am not the only person coming to you with a complaint on Playtika.  It was my hope Paypal, whom I have been with probably 16 years, would work quickly and responsibly to represent my cause.

Please help,

Todd 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Toddmo

Try asking customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hana59
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same experience and went through the entire dispute process.  PayPal sides with the sellers because that is how they make their money!  Plain and simple they are scammers themselves.  I have had an account for 20 years and spent a lot of money as an eBay seller; I will be closing my account and reporting PayPal to BBB and looking for a class action lawsuit!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.