Disappointed in Paypal

Goldenone
Contributor
Contributor

I am very disappointed in Paypal..

I have been using their service for over 7yrs and have processed well over some 7,000 transactions in good standing.  Now because other are apparently being dishonest somehow they are punishing their good member along with the fraudulent people.

They have been declining my cards for about a week now and when I call I get a jerk rep that really does not care to keep good members.  I ask for a supervisor (she was nice) however she could not do anything.

They try to tell me that it is because I have 15 items pending....well I have used my card way more than that at a given time and all transaction cleared with no problem.

The jerk rep kept telling me it is because of my spending history and that I have not cleared enough....that is a load of crap....My wife and I both use our cards constantly from a normal 5 to 600 dollars down to about 99 cents....so tell me why I get declined for 7 dollars!!!

Then they try to tell me that I need to transfer money to my paypal account so that the all mighty wizard of oz can know that items will clear my bank....thats stupid....when it takes 3-5 days for the funds to even reach my paypal account!!!

How is that even practical!!!  If that is what you are asking your members to do then you will start to lose a lot of them...because that is retarded!!!

Why don't you just make the information available to the members if you are going to limit their spending?  Let the know how much they can spend and why instead of saying "duh!" We can guarantee that your amounts will clear"  Why would anyone want to use a service they cannot rely on???  

There is no reason for them to decline my card....I have plenty of money in the bank to cover...they say...."We don't know how much money you have in the bank...we are trusting you"........ok????  Really??? what does the other 2,000 + cleared transactions tell you???  I tells me that you don't care......you need to fix you system before you lose more members.....

I know you don't care about this feedback...and you will just delete it to something.....I'm just one person out of a rising few.....

You need to watch who your are trampling on ...because you are trampling on your good members.....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ShoTelGallery
New Community Member

They burned me as a merchant after being a member for over 14 years. go figure the only people they have left are thr scammers

Login to Me Too

vivpet122
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I am beyond dissapointed and about to close my account, same is happening to me 13 years with Paypal, I used to love it, now I hate it, it declined my purchases, today I got a customer representative, that was full of B.S, when I told her I was tempted to close my account she was like, I can do that for you right now, not even insterested on keeping me as a client.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.