Day 4 and Day 5

Wrsmypistolb
New Community Member
It is absolutely ridiculous, I have literally called PayPal 2 times a day for the last week straight and nothing is resolved. I receive a payment, I know there's a hold, I understand the basis of it and agree there should be a hold. So I wait for the three days to expire and then the frustration begins. The funds should be available. But they're not, so I call then wait the hour+ on hold. I can't tell you it has been getting better but a lot of the calls I would wait an hour if not better for, the automated call back would disconnect and drop the call. Just to start the process again. After finally reaching customer service I get told that the funds will be available by the end of the day, after being told earlier that funds WILL be available at the end of the business day. I'm told that if the funds are not available tonight at midnight after we're closed and you unable to call back, call in the next morning and we will manually release the funds. After they are able to do after the 3-day hold I'm assuming since you're able to manually reset funds on day 5 but not day 4? Every time I talk to customer service they've told me there is absolutely nothing they can do until Dave 5 day 5 after day 3 in their policy states that I already have to wait then I have to wait another two days to have the funds transfer to a bank where I can actually access funds. That is an exceptionally astonishing 7-Day total turnaround on transaction if you're lucky enough not to have any of that BS happened to you on a holiday or weekend then it could be a longer. This for me has been the most frustrating and time-consuming experience. If this is what I have to go through for selling on ebay, no thanks. I see nothing convenient about using paypal. I do however feel for thier customer service reps, I've been on the on the brink of Rage when talking to these people, but I never lashed out at them fortunately, I could only imagine what they must deal with. My recommendation is as if you don't need something in your account like edited like you miss about your last name and you don't know how to **bleep**ing figure it out maybe call them for technical support because anything to do with your account their hands are tied PayPal has made them useless the relies on an automated system that nobody knows how to access or can do anything about it's all left up to some computer somewhere where the guy with the key is on vacation. Good news tho, if it doesnt fix itself tonight when we close... Call us tomorrow and we will waste more of your time 😉
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.