Customer support bad, they can't support all browsers (like Chrome!!!)

byzeil

Just got off the phone with a senior manager by the name of Lisa.  I was complaining about the resolution center not allowing me to cancel a dispute, the cancel button doesn't appear.  I'm running up to date chrome on Windows 10 and when I told her about the lack of the cancel buttion her response was "We can't support all browsers". Well that is true but not supportiing Chrome?  She told me to use firefox or the OLD internet explorer because Edge is, as she put it "Crap".  Yea I don't like Edge either but come one, not supporting Chrome?  She was like "Eh, what do you expect me to do?".  ummm register my complaint and maybe fix you messed up website.

When I first opened my dispute I spent 15-20 minutes typing in the details and went to attached supporing files.  Pressing that button wiped all that I had typed and didn't attach the files.  Then, as I said above, the cancel button or the respond button is no where to be found.

Then their response...."we can't support every browser. You should install Firefox or the old Internet Explorer".'  Hmm how about you support a manstream browser and actually supply customer support.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The problem lies with Chrome, not PayPal.

Did you try another browser?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.