Customer Service

LaurieNJohn
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal's Wait time to speak to a represenitive is beyond discription. Two hours and 45 minutes on hold and still no one.

This is the worst kind of Customer Service. I understand its a busy time of year but 30 minutes should be the longest time  a customer should have to wait even under extremely busy times of year. Represenitives are choosing not to take phone calls this is ridiculous!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@LaurieNJohn wrote:

Pay Pal's Wait time to speak to a represenitive is beyond discription. Two hours and 45 minutes on hold and still no one.

This is the worst kind of Customer Service. I understand its a busy time of year but 30 minutes should be the longest time  a customer should have to wait even under extremely busy times of year. Represenitives are choosing not to take phone calls this is ridiculous!

I am so sorry to see that you had a bow experience with customer service, I I'm recently signed up for an account I linked a bank account a Green Dot account a debit card and another card I had issues with all I wasn't able to access the account to verify the deposits my other account access was down needless to say I had called 4 times today the only questionable customer service representative was the very first person I spoke to this morning everyone else went above and beyond to make sure that I understood what was going on the process and make sure that I was satisfied before the end of the call.

I advised that I be traveling for church and one very gracious representative advised that I get the PayPal debit card because I am receiving donations for my trip on PayPal and it will be funded through PayPal she was very great and I am very grateful for the service I received today. I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience I would suggest tomorrow is a new day and you'll get a new group of customer service agents that I'm sure I'll be happy to help you.

Login to Me Too

SFaulk34
Contributor
Contributor
Darnelle18, which phone number did you call in order to get through to them? Cause ive called 3 times and was on hold for over an hour each time... Or they just closed on weekends?
Login to Me Too

SFaulk34
Contributor
Contributor
Darnelle18, which phone number did you call in order to get through to them?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.