Customer Service Commendation!

Jimbloggins
New Community Member

GAVIN

Gavin helped me after being on hold with sveral departments while calling from Canada. Gavin showed me everything I needed to work toward a resolution to my issue wit the merchant and I want to say that he was excellent and knowledgable as well as very realstic with his answers and advice. I would reccommend Paypal to anyone I know simply based on my experience with Gavin. I wish I had gotten a last name for him but Gavin is all he gave. I hope that guy gets a raise or bonus or something, he clearly knows A LOT about how the company operates, how the transactions work, where the issues lie and how to get results. If he isnt leading a team of customer service professionals he should be. Thanks, Gavin!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jaydubaic21
New Community Member

I had a Gavin (Employee # 1276164) and he was an total jerk and I sincerely hope he gets fired. I will be send multiple complaints about him in hopes of achieving this.  I tried to get a mistake cleared up and the **bleep** put my account on hold.  I hope terrible things happen to him and his family because he is just the personaifcation of the worst things about people.  I cant tell you enough how much i hate him on a personal level.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.