Credit Reporting

gman97005
New Community Member

Why doesn't paypal report to the credit agencies ?

What;s the sense of a credit account if it's not being reported to the 3 main credit buraeu.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

amysthdytn
New Community Member

I agree!  I am very frustrated that my Paypal account activity has not been reported to any of the credit bureaus and I have had my account for at least two years now!  

Login to Me Too

dcnoonkester
New Community Member

I totally agree.

This account should report/help our credit scores

Login to Me Too

bichard7788
New Community Member

I am very disappointed that my credit isn't reported, I am trying to build my credit! Now I wonder, if I miss a payment orif I am late on a payment,will it be reported then? Bet it will!!! just like mail order credit can hurt your credit, but helps it in no way!!! That doesn't seem fair to me!

Login to Me Too

ukcoons
New Community Member

Yeah I've been waiting for it to show up on my reports as well. Looks like it's ok for PayPal to run a hard pull, but then does not do the common courtesy of reporting our payment  history back. I guess we must not be valued enough. I don't need the credit line anyway, may as well use one of my other accounts that gets rewards.

Login to Me Too

kall4less
New Community Member

I'm sure that someone at PayPal monitors these comments. Hey, PayPal, why don't you report to the reporting agencies, hmm? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.