Complaint against Paypal

smgvbest
New Community Member

First,  it is impossible to file a complaint by calling customer service.   are you so secretive that you can not take complaints over the phone

You do not claim the have suspicious activity on a account and force a password change and force a pin to be created without allowing the user to review the activity first.   There was NO invalid activity on my account.  I changed my password for no reason.  it is my choice how to protect my password not yours.  I also did not want a pin on my account.  I want it removed!!!.

I am sick of paypal making blanket changes claiming to protect me when in fact is it paypal protecting itself

I no longer trust paypal at all

customer service is the worst

30 minutes on hold to talk to someone was ridiculous.   And all I got was we can't do anything about that.  I wanted a complaint filed

why won't paypal take complaints against itself

what are you hiding

One irritated customer

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smgvbest

Go and look at the user agreement there is an option in there for a formal paypal complaint.

Failing that go to the message centre in your paypal account and use the appropriate drop down box.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

garyharrell12
New Community Member

They have my money and admit it over 225.00 and they have played games on the phone as well as all the drop down boxes which constantly respond they are sending a automated list for this and that.Now Im forced to waste more time and file charges against them with several governmental agency,s

Login to Me Too

swministries
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem with paypal holding my money for days and weeks at a time stating they are protecting me. how are you protecting me by keeping my money.  I've decided to use paypal as less as possible because of these types of issues.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.