Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

slyguy68
New Community Member

Peter Theil is such an objectionable person in so many ways that I cannot continue to help suport him, his actions, and his views.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slyguy68

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alex-
Contributor
Contributor

@slyguy68 wrote:

Peter Theil is such an objectionable person in so many ways that I cannot continue to help suport him, his actions, and his views.

That's neat. Is there any way we can help you with PayPal, @slyguy68?

Login to Me Too

debkl
New Community Member

Have been trying to close my Paypal account for hours now, and the site won't let me!  Shame on you, Peter Thiel for supporting a stupid evil racist -- I'm taking my money to skrill.  

Login to Me Too

AMDiven

Agreed!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a Paypal MEMBER FORUM to discuss issues concerning using Paypal as a payment processor,we are not Paypal,take your issue elsewhere more suitable .

Login to Me Too

Nancym526
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did contribute to Donald Trump's campaign.  Traitors!

Login to Me Too

D714
New Community Member

I was disgusted and saddened to hear that the Co-founder of Pay Pal is not only supportive of an open racist, sexist, liar and womanizer among the many things Donald is, but also that he donated $1.25 mil to help his campaign.  I am upset that my fees are indirectly supporting hate and discrmination.  I have made it a point to delink and cancel all payments through pay pal.  As soon as i am done i will cancel my Pay Pal account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D714

He WAS a co-founder, he sold the business to ebay.

So what does this have to do with paypal now?

Stop throwing your toys out the pram for nothing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.