Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

raybird
New Community Member
I am re-examing my trading relationships with businesses in the USA following the proclamations by the USA president last week. In New Zealand we view many of his executive orders as warmongering, anti-environmental, intolerant and not helpful for peaceful trading relationships with other countries. 
Please let me know whether PAYPAL has supported the Trump administration in anyway? Are there  other non-USA alternatives in development?
Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal follows appropriate financial regulations, not politics.

You are free to select the financiall services which best fits your needs.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You are asking users of a US company for non-US alternative to a US company. Google it.  Oh, better yet, use a non-US browser.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jreed1964
New Community Member
Bye Felicia!!
Login to Me Too

floridanewbie
Contributor
Contributor

With the news of Paypal founder, Peter Thiel's recent presidential endorsement I am now longer interested in having a Paypal account or using it's services. How do I cancel my account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@floridanewbie

Go to PAYPAL HELP and tap in close account.

Although to be honest not sure you could miss it on your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rrp56
New Community Member

I agree that Peter Thiel is unsupportable.  Given this, I want to cancel my account and settings will not work. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if yiu have current activities in your account,PAYPAL WOULD not let you close the account until it is safe that your activities are fine,

Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You people DO realize that Peter Thiel has had nothing to do with PayPal for over a decade, right?

...right???

Login to Me Too

CloseAccount1
New Community Member

I will be closing my PayPal account for good due to public support by founder Peter Thiel of Trump. Shame on you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.