Classic Site

TrueMoneyMIllio
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to get off the classic site with your business account!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

bricksrkids
New Community Member

I 100% agree. For businesses who need to look quickly and see what needs shipped, the old site was 100% better. I hate this new view!!! How do I change it back?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

datu503
Contributor
Contributor

With the New Paypal, BALANCE is NOT SHOWING for the past 3 days.

Login to Me Too

andy501
Contributor
Contributor

press HELP button. The Classic site is then accesible from a button at the bottom of the page

Login to Me Too

SEEaDDS
New Community Member

I want to permanently switch back to CLASSIC....this new format is so user unfriendly !!   I cannot figure out how to do it.

Login to Me Too

dinendecor
Contributor
Contributor

Everybody should contact PayPal this way with much pressure they will change back.

Login to Me Too

JNllc
New Community Member

I take it, no one has figured it out? I was just able to do this, a few days ago. Now the option is gone. What the heck?!

Login to Me Too

kortik
Contributor
Contributor

After 6 years, I'm about to cancel PayPal and replace it with something which is user friendly. The new interface is so bad, it became unacceptable for business use.  Someboady at PayPal needs to stop messing around, and cancel the whole stupid "new experience", which is a pure nightmare. 

Login to Me Too

dinendecor
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering dosen't PayPal see all these messages where people are complaining

Login to Me Too

hairyitalian
New Community Member

I hear everyone complaining and blanking about the Classic Site being taken away and replaced with a useless interface unacceptable to the business community and most Members of PayPal.

Don't we have any Members who are Attorneys out their to propose a Class Action Lawsuit against the practices of PayPal has caused Members more harm than good by ignoring our needs that we prefer and are most comfortable with the CLASSIC SITE on a FULL TIME basis?

The time is now for CLASS ACTION! 

Thank you!

Man MadMan MadMan MadMan MadMan Mad

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.