Cheap receipt printing for Paypal Here

jatcee43
Contributor
Contributor
Cheap Chinese Bluetooth printers work with Paypal Here for receipt printing provided they are Epson ESC/POS compatible and come with a Windows utility on CD to reprogram the embedded printer name. Just change the name to Woosim and you are good to go. Will be detected by the app as a Woosim printer. Great low cost solution for small volume traders.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DennisN76
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jatcee43! Great post on the receipt printer. I've been struggling to find an alternative to those overpriced Epson and Star printers as well. I ordered one of those cheap chinese bluetooth printers on Ebay from  China nearly a month ago. Still waiting on it. I wasn't sure if it would work with PayPal here but I had to take a chance and because of your post, I feel better about it. Now...if I could just figure out how to get a USB card reader to work with PayPal Here on a PC, all would be good!

Login to Me Too

Sfigueroa5
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, so I ordered a somewhat generic Chinese printer on Amazon. I also found a printer driver set with tools from Izzyzonepos .com which has a printer settings tool that does seem to allow me to change that printer name. I won't have the printer until tomorrow to confirm but I figured I'd give it a shot as it seems no one else is jumping on this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.