Case and resolution process really needs some work!!!!

Gramz
Contributor
Contributor

I've been working on a partial refund that started July 4, 2017.  I've yet to get the refund, not because the merchant hasn't agreed to process it, but PayPal's system has been not working properly, so now I'm told by them it's past the time period allowed to settle.  UGH!!!  Don't think so, I kept every email regarding this case with the merchant as well as with Paypal.  I even tried to file a complaint through their new and improved resolution center...what a laugh!  It's not working either, so just how are you, as the customer, suppose to meet their time frame when they can't even accept your emails or their system doesn't work.  Every time I would try to respond to the open case I would receive this message...'Sorry, your last transaction could not be completed.'  I tried several times over a period of several days with no luck!!!!!  And you have to call overseas to actually speak to a live human, and from what I've read from others, you still may not resolve your case.  Is there an even actual email available for customers

to contact paypal????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.