Buyer protection doesn't mean **bleep**. Use credit card...

JxT
Contributor
Contributor

So made a purchase off a site from a recommendation. They list their company location in the US but the scandelous **bleep** direct ship from Hong Kong. Missing parts and all I want is a partial refund. Paypal tells me ship it back for full refund which is unacceptable for many reasons #1 being shipping costs at least $180 and it comes out of my pocket. Great deal on that buyer protection. I get something with missing parts and lose basically all my money sending it back because you can't get a partial refund which is all I want so I can pay someone to cut the parts I need so I can have a functional machine. Moral of the story is pay with credit card **bleep** paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You chose a bad vendor,no one can protect you from your poor judgment.

many sites do not tell you where they are.

Login to Me Too

JxT
Contributor
Contributor

No way I would've known it was a bad vendor. I saw a bunch of positive comments comments from other group members and also got recommended to it for speedy shipping which probably was the only thing they held up on their end. I even communicated with them through email which prior to purchase and a little after when I received my goods which I realized a few items were missing. Those emails stopped after a while with no resolution and now I'm left either footing the bill on shipping which cost almost as much as the item or keeping it and having to find a place that can measure and cut the pieces for me which I'm still out of pocket. All I wanted was a partial refund to cover the cost to get someone to cut the pieces for me but Paypal can't even do that unless the seller agrees. Like I was saying use credit card...I'm sure my money would be back in my account already had I done that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.