Address format changes

perryg114
Contributor
Contributor

I have noticed when I go to my invoices that the address of the customer is now in separate fields which may sound cool but it makes it hard to cut and paste the address from the invoice to my spreadsheet and mail software. The City, State, and Zip are in 3 separate fields which means I have to cut and past 3 or 4 times when I use to do it once.

I get orders from other sources than ebay so I am stuck with stamps.com. Yes I know there are batch things but those don't work well if each order is a little different.

Also paypal has stopped sending me invoices to my email address which was the primary way I got orders to fill. Now I have to log into paypal to see if I have orders at all. I end up filling orders late because I get zero email notifications from paypal. This was an occassional problem before the split from ebay but it is a constant problem now. I have opened this issue several times and it gets worse not better.

Perry

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.